3624 Otto Rd, Spring, TX 77373, USA
Property outlined in Green in picture 4.7 acres wooded very close to Aldine Westfield and easy access to I 45.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County Or Parish: Harris
- Directions: Otto Rd is located off Aldine Westfield 1/4 mile south of Cypresswood Dr
- School District: 48 – Spring
- School Elementary: GLORIA MARSHALL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- School Middle: RICKY C BAILEY M S
- School High: SPRING HIGH SCHOOL
- Lot Desciption: Wooded
- Lot Use: Other
- Lot Front Dimention: 230
- Lot Left Dimention: 888
- Lot Back Dimention: 230
- Lot Righ Dimention: 888
- Parcel Number: 043-209-004-0290
- Subdivision: Ambrose Mays Abs 543
- Restrictions: Deed Restrictions,Unknown/Verify
- List Type: Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease
- Price Sq Ft List: $ 1.12
- Disclosures: No Disclosures
- Legal: TR 2A-1 ABST 543 A MAYS
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Original List Price: $ 230,000.00
- Acres: 4.703
- Acres Desciption: 2 Up to 5 Acres
- Complex Access: Unimproved Property
- Road Surface: Asphalt,Concrete
- Electric: Availability Unknown
- Gas: Availability Unknown
- Water Sewer: No Sewer,No Water
- Cable: Unknown
- Tax Amount: $ 3,914.00
- Tax Year: 2017
- Tax Rate: $ 2.39
- Office Name: Weichert,REALTORS-Murray Group
- IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use.
- This information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
- Information contained on the computer print-outs of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®) of the Houston Realtors® Information Service (HRIS) is furnished by MLS®
- Participants for dissemination to other MLS® Participants for their exclusive use, and should not be relied upon by Buyer/Tenant or any other person.
- There is no express or implied warranty by HAR or MLS® as to the accuracy of such information, which should be independently verified by Buyer/Tenant or such other person.
- MLS® does not verify the information and disclaims any responsibility for its accuracy.